Protect yourself from viruses and
impurities in a safe and eco-friendly way
We can provide filtration equipment with a range of options that best suits your location and budget. We can design units that remove salt, dissolved minerals, bad taste and odour, cysts and chlorine.
We will need to make an assessment of the location to provide a solution to fit your water needs. We take into consideration your water source, the quality of product water required, the amount of water needed, and then we recommend an appropriate system for your establishment. Our filters are always in stock, and we can recommend a change of filter schedule depending upon the use.
Choose the Right Filter
Your next glass of purified water does not necessarily have to come out of a plastic bottle. This is because we can make clean and safe drinking water accessible to you in your spaces.
We provide Point of Entry (POE) and point of use (POU) water filtration equipment. Filter Pure Solutions can design equipment to provide you with great tasting drinking water at your location.
Affordable Drinking Water
We can provide units for residential, business, commercial or industrial use. Our high quality water is very affordable and will save you money and generate less impact on the environment.
The Advantages of UV Disinfection
- Environmentally and user friendly, no dangerous chemicals to handle or store, no risks of overdosing
- Low initial capital cost as well as reduced operating expenses when compared with similar technologies such as ozone, chlorine
- Immediate treatment process, no need for holding tanks, long retention times, etc.
- Extremely economical, hundreds of gallons may be treated for each penny of operating cost
- No chemicals added to the water supply – no byproducts, (i.e. chlorine + organic compounds = trihalomethanes)
- No change in taste, odour, pH, conductivity, nor the general chemistry of the water
- Automatic operation without special attention or measurement, operator friendly
- Simplicity and ease of maintenance, periodic cleaning, (if applicable), and annual lamp replacement, no moving parts to wear out
- No handling of toxic chemicals, no need for specialized storage requirements
- Easy installation, only two water connections and a power connection
- Compatible with all other water purification processes, (i.e. reverse osmosis, filtration, water conditioning and softening)